Howcast's "Party Builders" heats up at the Doha Tribeca Film Festival

Last week, Howcast’s “Party Builders” took viewers behind-the-scenes of Lingerie New York. Tune-in Wednesday, March 2, as “Party Builders” travels to Qatar to provide an exclusive look into the production of the Doha Tribeca Film Festival, a unique combination of Bollywood and Hollywood set to transform the future of independent film-making.

Follow the crew as they orchestrate the placement of 7,000 lights, twenty-foot generators and the construction of an open-air theater that’s large enough to house an A380 Airbus – all in the midst of 124-degree heat.

Watch firsthand as Howcast elevates the how-to genre through the high-quality “Party Builders” Web series at www.youtube.com/partybuilders with new episodes following each week.

Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

Joel said...

Hi, Nice post I enjoyed reading it. Can I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

Thanks!

Joel
JHouston791@gmail.com

KC said...

Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
Can I contact your through your email?

Please email me back.

Thanks!
Kevin
kevincollins1012 gmail.com

UFA747 said...

The information you provided is very interesting. Thank you for the hardships.. แทงบอล

Anonymous said...

Hello, I want to have one of these piercing models, but I am unsure. Can you look at it?

Walmart Ear Piercing

Rhino Piercing

Htc Piercing

Tragus Piercing

Baby Ear Piercing

Tragus Piercing & Piercing

Post a Comment

Visitors